The Twelve Golden Keys
(Note: this is tagged spoilers per a request, but there’s really not any spoilers in this set.)
More PLvsAA concept art from Elliot! In order:
- A group shot of many of the game’s characters
- Dark Phoenix in Level-5’s style
- Dark Layton and Dark Luke in Capcom’s style
- Early art of the main cast, including an early version of Mahoney in both Capcom’s and Level-5’s style
- Phoenix and Maya in Level-5’s style, and Luke and Layton in Capcom’s
- Art of the Great Witch
- Art of chief prosecutor Jordolla
- Concept art of Jordolla
- Concept art of the legendary witch Bezella
- Concept art for the animated scenes
Elliot says there’s a lot more than this in the book, and recommends picking it up if you’re a Layton fan or an AA fan. Looks like it’d be quite the purchase!
Ahh, my favorite drink.
MY TEARS ARE IN THERE. THAT’S A WHOLE BOTTLE OF MY TEARS.
I barely notice! Look carefully at their second attack, it looks like
Chespin is a grass/dark type,
Fennikin is a fire/physic type, and
Froakie is a water/fighting type!
I would be very happy if those ended up being the mixes. NO MORE FIRE/FIGHTING.
Legend of Zelda
His name will be Mozzie for obvious reasons.